You can read the poems here (PDF document). The poems cannot be reproduced without prior permission.
The poets and poems were:
- John Burnside: ‘Self-portrait as Frankenstein’s Monster’
- Kathleen Jamie: ‘The Diamond Pane’
- Vanessa Kisuule: ‘A Different Stock’ (read at The Science and Ethics of Frankenstein Today and Tomorrow)
- Helen Mort: ‘A Godlike Science’ (read at Charles Foster: Being a Beast)
- Fiona Sampson: ‘Frankenstein’s Golem'(read at Richard Holmes: My Hideous Progeny: Mary Shelley and the Birth of Frankenstein)
- Adam Thorpe: ‘A Monster’ (read at Andrew Kelly: Frankenstein on Film)