Richard Herring: The Sunday Chat With Jon Culshaw
Join comedian and writer Richard Herring as he turns the interviewing skills honed on his award-winning podcast to quiz the latest in a line-up of celebrity guests.
His special Slapstick Festival guest is the hilarious award-winning comedian, actor and impressionist Jon Culshaw.
Culshaw is best know for being a star of The Impressions Show and Dead Ringers along with lending his many voices to shows such as Spitting Image and ITV sketch show Newzoids.
Herring pulls no punches in his interviews, frequently prying the most hilarious, original and surprising stories from his guests, and we expect nothing less when he sits down with Jon Culshaw to discuss his life and career.
This event is part of Slapstick Festival 2022. See the full programme here.
Online and in person ticket sales is managed by St George’s Bristol. Please check their policies, terms and conditions before booking. You can book in person by visiting the Box Office or calling 0845 40 24 001 during Box Office opening hours.
Free companion tickets are available and can be booked at the same time as your ticket. Contact the box office to find out more.
A 5% booking fee applies online and over the phone. A £2 postage fee is charged where applicable.
Accessibility: St George’s Bristol
- There are two points of access to St George’s – on Great George Street and Charlotte Street. There are 21 steps at the Great George Street entrance. There is step free access from Charlotte Street, where there is a lift to all floors of the building so wheelchair users, visitors with buggies and people with limited mobility can access the Café Bar, glass studio and hall step-free. It is 3m from the roadside to the Charlotte Street gates, then the level access lift entrance is 15m from the Charlotte Street gates.
- If visitors would prefer to access the hall by the staircase rather than the lift, there are 20 steps from the Box Office area to the hall entrance.
- Accessible toilets located on each level of the new building and on the ground floor beside the Box Office.
- The hall has a balcony that is accessed by 24 steps, please do bear this in mind when choosing a seat. You can talk to a member of the Box Office team if you have questions or concerns when booking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all part of the building.
- More detailed information about access and planning your visit, including St George’s COVID-19 Response can be found here.