Hargreaves Lansdown Breakfast Session
Join the Hargreaves Lansdown Bristol Team for a festival breakfast session focusing on financial resilience and what it means for the UK economy.
You will hear from expert speakers covering 3 key areas:
- How can financial resilience be embedded into workplace culture?
- What are the wider policy ramifications of financial resilience work?
- What does financial resilience means for business?
This will be your opportunity to ask the questions that matter to those driving the financial resilience agenda nationally, through lobbying and policy, and locally, through Bristol business.
Breakfast refreshments will be provided free of charge. Please let us know about any dietary requirements when booking.
Events start punctually and, out of consideration to other audience members and speakers, our policy is not to admit latecomers. Full Terms and Conditions here.
Hargreaves Lansdown, One College Square, Anchor Road, Bristol BS1 5HL
- The main entrance has level access.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are very welcome.
- The building is fully accessible with lifts to all floors.
- There are accessible toilets avialable for public use.
Visit Hargreaves Lansdown How To Find Us page for more information.