Getting Away with Murder(s) Film screening and discussion
To coincide with the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg Trials, director David Wilkinson takes us on an eye-opening journey across the world for truth and justice in his documentary film Getting Away With Murder(s).
It is a cruel fact that almost 11 million innocent people were killed during the Holocaust by 1 million people across 22 countries – and a staggering number of those responsible were never prosecuted or even questioned after the Second World War.
Using eyewitness interviews from survivors, their descendants and from those at the trials, Wilkinson’s powerful film asks the question why so many people were allowed to get away with no repercussions for their actions.
This screening of Getting Away with Murder(s) will be followed by a discussion with director David Wilkinson and contributor to the film Dan Plesch, hosted by Andrew Kelly from Bristol Ideas.
David Wilkinson is a director, producer and founder and owner of Guerilla Films. A former award-winning actor, he has produced and/or distributed over 100 feature films. In 2015 his first film as a director was released, The First Film. His latest film as director is Getting Away with Murder(s).
Please note we only refund tickets if the event is cancelled. Events start punctually and, out of consideration to other audience members and speakers, our policy is not to admit or issue refunds to latecomers. Full Terms and Conditions here.
Booking is managed by Watershed’s Box Office. Book online or call 0117 927 5100.
- Watershed’s main entrance and Box Office are both on the ground floor which is accessible via a ramped, electronically assisted entrance door.
- There are two Blue Badge parking spaces to the rear of Watershed on Canons Road.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are very welcome.
- The first floor of Watershed is accessible via lift from the main entrance and includes level access to all areas, including the cinemas and event spaces.
- The cinemas and event spaces have induction loops.
- There is an accessible toilet (with baby changing facilities) near Cinema 1. Follow the signs for the Cinemas and the accessible toilet is just on your left through the double doors before Cinema 1.
- There are gender neutral toilets in the cinema corridor on the first floor.
Visit Watershed’s Access page for more information.